Adidas Originals Superstar Light Blue, Adidas Originals Gazelle Light Blue
adidas Originals Continental 80 - Boys' Preschool Clear Orange/Light Brown/Ecru Tint
Blast from the Past
Steeped in nostalgia, the adidas Continental 80 sneakers for kids snag the retro look of the early '80s. At the time, the silhouette was overshadowed by more tech-driven Three-Stripes shoes, but the reemergence of these classic sneakers has stirred nostalgia in old-school fans who want to pass the legend on to their kids. Never Forget a Classic
The "Retro" release added to the classic silhouette with plush, tumbled leather on the upper and a two-piece cupsole to make them more flexible and versatile than any of their predecessors. A soft, French terry lining makes for a comfortable ride and an '80s aesthetic. adidas Continental 80 Features:
• Smooth, premium-leather upper provides a clean look and snug fit.
• Soft French terry inner lining makes for a comfortable ride.
• Logo window on the medial lace closures sport the iconic Trefoil.
• Perforated toe cap and quarter panels allows for breathability and better comfort.
• The split-rubber cupsole provides a stiffer, more locked-in fit and improves flexibility.
• Lightweight EVA insert in the sole keeps the Continental feeling fresh by providing durable support.
Find more related products: